CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm back... AGAIN?! !@#$%&!? whut

haha gosh i'm such a loser >_<
I can't even manage a blog properly
sigh... what am I to do?
this is not going well with my future occupation lol
*coughjournalismcough*
coming from a person who is supposed to love writing
life is catching up on me
friends wanna know whats going on in my life
i wanna rant about stuff
so i might just start blogging again ^^
i've even changed the layout and chatbox
i know its everything's PINKish
but i'm not Beii, i'm not crazy about pink *bleh*
let me tell you what happened
i wanted a black/dark layout
i happen to like this layout background
but it happened to be pink
but it's okaaaay since pink goes well with black
so i had to match pink with everything!

therefore, i hope i'd be able to blog regularly
sorry if i fail T_T
i'd rather dwell in my fandom at LiveJournal -_-"
oh well, i'll try ok? araseo?

have a nice day!

0 Played: