Was out from morning and got back around 9 just now
Celebrated Ah Bee's birthday at Tiara
Had lots of fun, talked lots of crap, played lots of games and ate steamboat~
Funniest part was when Ah Bee had to blow flour and it all got on her face, hair and clothes... lol~!
And because I'm such a good friend *ehem*, I only thought of her birthday and didn't realise until later last night when I was about to sleep that it's also the birthday of my first Korean love...
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY TO SE7EN~!!! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
And becoz this is my favourite pic of him ever~
And becoz this pic makes me flail and drool all over, just beautiful~
And becoz this is uhh... Se7en~
And becoz this pic, the pose, the hair, the expression... too cool~
Hello Se7en~ teehee ♡
and becoz his official website is coincidentally Hello7
I've always liked him, and will always like him and continue to support him for as long as he's making great music~!
He's the reason why I'm so into the Korean music scene in the first place
He's an awesome singer with amazing voice and is a great dancer
He's talented, charming, suave and adorably cute *gushes*
I love his signature 7-handstand XD
I'd choose him over Rain at any given time or day!
He's currently in America, in the midst of his American debut
Although I still prefer him to sing in Korean because that's where he composes some of the songs
I admire him for his determination that got him to where he is today, I know that he went through hard times during his trainee days at YG Entertainment
And that's why I love him all the more, he's worked hard for his career, he's not just some pretty boy idol
Even so, he's humble as always and treats people with respect
He's also kinda playful and mischievous, he supports and gets on really well with the younger ones such as Big Bang from the same company
I love how he's really good friends with Taebin of 1TYM, another crush of mine lol, put them together and there we have it, Tae7en~
Bottom line is... I LOVE SE7EN... so friggin' much, my first Korean love, my darling Se7en... hahaha~!
Oh gosh, I can go on and on about him but then I don't wanna bore you guys with my fawning and flailing show of affection, and I'm also kinda tired from being out the whole day
Okies I'm gonna stop here now~
-xoxo 7-
Test Post
10 years ago
2 Played:
I think that's a wonderful post on Se7en~! I whole-heartedly agree with everything especially with this part:
"I admire him for his determination that got him to where he is today, I know that he went through hard times during his trainee days at YG Entertainment
And that's why I love him all the more, he's worked hard for his career, he's not just some pretty boy idol"
Happy b-day to our lucky boy, Se7en!
Aww... thanks for reading!
Good luck to Se7en and hopes for his success in his American debut!
Keep making great music~ ^^
Post a Comment