CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First Cut

Ouch... I think I just cut my finger while eating with a plastic spoon?!?!
!$%@^&*?#!..... *sobs* T.T
Damn, plastic can be dangerous too!

On another note, I'm lazy to go for classes anymore -_-"
Going out with friends tomorrow to catch a horror movie
Who wants to be my victim for me to grab and squeeze when I get scared lol?
I like watching horror movies but weird thing is I'm too scared to watch the scary parts so I just shut my eyes lmao~
Another "wth is wrong with you?!" cue XD
You pay the money to get spooked senseless, so just get on with it and watch the whole movie!
But I can't help the reflex actions of closing my eyes during scary parts, it just happens lol~ :D

p/s: Yes it's a first cut... first cut by a damn PLASTIC spoon!!!
Argh I'm gonna break it into half >:[

0 Played: