CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hold My Breath...

It was raining this morning...
Would've been pretty nice... IF I didn't have to go for class! Ugh...
So, got a little wet that's all... and 15mins late, sigh~
I seriously felt like I was going to have an asthma attack today
Being outdoors and inhaling all the pollution~
I didn't have a problem with being outside but this time I'm still sick
My cough isn't getting any better, in fact it's getting worse
Kept coughing uncontrollably, felt like choking on air
Had to hold my breath to stop coughing so badly...
Would someone please tell me that I'm dying? T_T
Too young... too young...

Finished reading another manga, "Sweet Poison On Our Lips"
The 2 mains characters are drawn so beautifully~ *drools*
I just love beautiful art... *ehem*
Just something random, while listening to SHINee's AMIGO
I find it so sexy when Key sings "Sexy~"... LMAO
and also when Onew sang "Enslave"... Guhhh oh yea baby~
It's true that Jonghyun is obviously the best singer in SHINee
He's very good, I must admit... have never heard his voice crack or out of tune
But his voice isn't the most appealing to me
Strangely, I'm more enthralled by Onew and Key's voices
I secretly think it's because I like manly voices... hahaha! *melts*
So, what I'm trying to say is... it doesn't mean anything if you have the best voice, it means everything if your voice is able to capture hearts... lol am I even making any sense?
I believe different people are attracted to different types of voices
Voices that are meant to melt your hearts...

OMG?! What's up with all the fluffy and mushy words?!
That's like... so NOT me! *pukes*
I need to go find my angst back~

4 Played:

Anonymous said...

Little Girl Diary~~

Mishie said...

o_o
i'm not a little girl...
do i know u?!

Anonymous said...

I think not, I'm from China. ^_^

Mishie said...

ic ic... thanks for reading :D