CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Next Day

Oh dang!
It's passed midnight so it doesn't count as Saturday~ T.T
But I'll still refer it as today lol coz I'm not asleep yet so it doesn't count as a new day, Mish's philosophy~
(Actually it's just me crapping...)
But I had alot of fun today, spent alot of money buying stuffs too
Lemon, you are a bad influence to me! I don't wanna shop with you anymore!
Hahaha just joking partner-in-crime~
Ate till very full, tasted some weird stuff out of curiosity o_o
Might post up the pics tomorrow...
Weird stuff is weird stuff.....
I'll leave that to tomorrow then~
Big bro's friends are here and making a ruckus... argh, behave people!
Life's not all about booze and playing cards and peanuts!
(I'm not lying, that's what they're freaking doing right now)

0 Played: