Omg for real? No post yesterday... LOL~
What's happening?
My itchy hands led me to play Maple Story yet AGAIN!!!
I seriously wanna quit the stupid game so badly it's not even funny
I just wish my younger brother would close the game window after he's done playing rather than leaving it at the login page everytime
I'm just so tempted to login and have a look around, and as expected I'd naturally get hooked and lose track of time, it just happens everytime
And then it would take every ounce of determination and consciousness to snap me back to reality and get off the bloody game
These days I kinda feel like the damn game is the devil's advocate or something, coz the stupid shitty thing is bloody consuming me, my life, my time...
Seriously... so pissed off!
Upset with myself for not having more will power and determination to quit, even though I've been telling myself countless of times that I must
I've stayed away and prevented myself from playing for a few months now?
And all of a sudden a little temptation and curiosity took over
Damn rip off, don't ever get obsessed with computer games
It serves you no benefit, it always has a price to pay... and guess what?
The price is none other than you
I just wanna uninstall the game from my computer
But my lil bro is playing... he'd hate me if I did that... sigh
The truth is, the game doesn't appeal or excite me as much as before
It kinda got boring actually, not to mention the unpleasant memories it held
And after playing, I always have this guilty, angry and disappointed feeling in the gut... like now
I always regretted it after, why can't I regret it before I touch the game?
I feel so sick of the game... ughhhhh
And I was supposed to finish up my third writing assignment yesterday, that's why I left the day free
Now I have to rush it for tomorrow's deadline... Gahhhhhh~
Bad Mishie... BAD!
Stupid mistake that I've commited once too many times
Please get rid of the obsession and addiction, too much is never good
MapleStory, you sux and I hate you so damn much...
So I bid you goodbye and good riddance~!!!
Take that you stupid piece of shit! >:]
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment