CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Guilty

Aww, movie outing is cancelled
Coz a busy woman had to go for interview and I didn't wanna go coz I slept like at 3 last night lol~

My lil' bro is currently watching this heart-warming movie of a boy and and his dog, Skip, which is of the Jack Russell breed
Which amuses me coz my dog Russell is of the same breed :D
Then again when the boy hit his dog and he felt so sad after his dog ran away
I kinda get the guilty feeling that I should treat my dog better too
I admit sometimes I lose my temper and hit him too
Coz he just get on my nerves at times, like when he KILLED my other pets!
But he's so funny and vulnerable when he's scared
Shout at him and he'll be shivering already, does he even understand what I'm saying?
Spank him and he won't even let out a squeak about it, he won't even fight back
This is why I kinda feel bad after seeing him like this and instead of feeling angry, I feel sorry for him instead
He's a smart and obedient dog, and I love every dog of mine
He can get wild and crazy when the leash is loose
He'll get so excited to be outside that I have to chase him home
He embarrasses me sometimes with his weird antics
I'll sure miss him when he's gone
But for now I'll treasure him while he's still here with me...
And after that I'll get a new dog! Hahaha
Hey! I'm supposed to be feeling remorseful

0 Played: