Feature Writing tutorials are never boring~!
The lecturer is a very nice lady who keeps us entertained and focused
Glad to have some things sorted out already, a head start
All I need to do now is the assignment by tomorrow night at least
When can I sigh the sigh of relief?! *sigh~* <--- frustrated >:(
Met Shi Toh today~ haven't seen her for a long time T_T
Met Lemon also, decided to have brunch together at BBQ Chicken
Shi Toh couldn't join us coz she had things to do...
So it was 11.30am, and we were the first customers lol~
First time trying out this restaurant... and all I can say is the varieties of chicken tastes almost the same, and the grilled Korean style chicken tasted like satay -_-
Waited for 45mins and Lemon's order of 'Kochi' (what a cute name) haven't arrived
Poor Lemon had to watch me eat... hahaha~!
And when the Kochi finally came, she found out it was not fully cooked... after eating one stick, LOL
People already waited so long, getting impatient and frustrated, and you serve us half-cooked food?! You wanna die?! I secretly think the waitress' face is made of plastic, she doesn't have any facial expression, at all
And omg Friday, don't ever go out during the afternoon, coz it's lunch hour plus the Muslims all head to the mosque for prayers, the road gets pretty jammed up
I was practically melting in the heat -_-
And then I got a phone call from an unknown number, it was a man
Me : Hello?
Man: Hello? Hello?
Me : Yea?
Man: Jual ikan kah?
*sweatdrop* this is the part where I wanna faint, who starts a phone conversation like that?? And do I sound like I sell fish?!?!
Me : Err... wrong number
Man: Oh, okay
(hangs up)
And as if that was not enough, a second call came, same person
*repeats the same conversation as above*... gets irritated
Argh... do you see where all my frustrations are coming from?!
Why do people always call me and get the wrong number?!
-plays DBSK's "Wrong Number" in the background-
You got the wrong number... So don't call me no more...
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment