This time... it was drizzling in the morning
It's a nice feeling actually, like a gentle wake up call
But the most beautiful thing I saw today was...
A rainbow at 7.25 in the morning... just brightened up my day~
Like whuuut? Rainbows always appear in the evenings after a rain shower
And it's been such a long time since I've seen one...
Yea yea, I'm easy to please... pfft~
Would've appreciate it abit longer if I didn't have a test to revise on
Which brings forth the not-so-good news
I... am... so... screwed...
I didn't have enough time to finish writing my essay!!!
OMG WTH LMFAO NOOOOOO~!!! ... For serious, no shit
I spent too much time thinking of what to write for the first essay, and when I finally wrote half of it, I realised I went abit out of topic, then I thought screw it... rewrite the whole thing on a fresh sheet of paper
That was the shitty essay which took up so much of my time and is only worth 15 marks
When I'm finally done writing that, I'm left with 15 mins to write the second essay
Oh freeeeaaaak~ I started to panic like crazy!!!
Not only not enough time to think, not enough time to write also!
Worst part is, the second essay is worth 35 marks... OMG WTF WHY?!
I wanna headdesk, bang my head on a wall or something
Anything to wake me up from my stupidity and foolishness...
BIG Stupid Mistake Ahhhhhhh~~~
Argh... I hope I won't fair too badly T_T
Went to Aeon Jusco to release frustrations~ LOL
Bought Big Apple donuts and Takoyaki... yum!
On a happier... less depressing note
Downloaded Big Bang's 2nd album "Remember" last night
Don't bash me up for downloading, because this is Malaysia... and Malaysia doesn't like to import stuffs, only likes to export stuff like OUR OWN fuel... lol Malaysia Boleh~
And thus, it's very hard to get imported CDs, especially Japanese/Korean ones coz they're not in much demand unlike English ones
Therefore, don't blame me for having to resort to this method... hehe
Okay back to "Remember", I'm amazed... I like this album alot!
Less angsty/loud/brash like their previous songs
I'm glad that they're always experimenting with new sounds and improving
The tracks on this album are more on electronica and up-beat, makes you wanna hit the dancefloor!
My favourites are Sparkling, Strong Baby, Foolish Love, Day by Day (acoustic version) and Remember
But the other songs are also beginning to grown on me
I'm really impressed with this album, it's that great!
And how they managed to turn the angsty fast track 'Day by Day' into a heartbreaking, mellow, beautiful acoustic version of piano and guitar combined... very nice indeed, it stirs the emotions within me
'Do you remember?'
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment