First of all, I'm not a homophobe and therefore I have no problem with gay people, I think... haha
Although I still take a double look whenever I see them on the streets
It doesn't matter if the person is of the same gender, as long as you love them
If love knows no age, no race, no religion... then it musn't know gender too
There shouldn't be any boundaries to decide whom you can or cannot love
And that is what I think, don't bash me up T_T
I won't say I know a whole lot about gays, coz I really don't
I don't have gay friends, though I think it'll be really cool! Then we can oogle at guys together, haha~
The closest I ever got to know any of this is through manga, anime and fanfiction
Which I think is really interesting, compared to the typical heterosexual boy-girl romance thingy... it's common and predictable, full of fluffy mushy stuff, guy gets girl, end of story~
I like slash for the moment of truth, the suspense, the shock, the awkward situation, the even more awkward confession, the angst, and the hot... *coughs* haha I'll spare the details
Honestly, it doesn't have to be about physical interactions to make it enjoyable to read or watch, I'm more interested in the storyline
My all-time favourite manga/anime would be 'Ouran High School Host Club'
Though I wouldn't label it as anything homo, since the main character is a girl dressed as a guy and all XD
But the 'brotherly love' between the twins Hikaru and Kaoru that cracks me up the most! They're so awesome and funny with a streak of evil~
It maybe weird to some people, and it may also be a kink to people like me... which I must proudly admit that there are plenty in LiveJournal and God knows where else all around the world
It doesn't mean that we're gay to have an interest in this kinds stuff
Heck I'm pretty sure I like men~ plenty of proof for that
It's the excitement in the forbidden that I crave...
And I think that it takes a real man to admit that he likes men!
So that's why all the good men are gay and unavailable T_T
WHY?!?!
Oh~ the reason for this post and the little confession is because I've just finished reading a manga, "Only the Ring Finger Knows"
In my opinion, it's a good read, nothing too physical, just what I like, angsty and fluffy in the end ^^
I must add that these kinda manga are popular in Japan, there are so many of them! o_o
So that can only mean that they are well liked and have a huge following of readers who are into things like this
Ahh Japan~ best place to start a trend... hehe
The best manga/anime of this genre; and became my instant favourite is the popular "Junjou Romantica"... just so awesome, so great, so touching... I'm speechless T_T
I've even read the manga and watched the anime~
It's a collection of 3 couples and how they resolve their differences, and manage the ups and downs together
Gosh, makes me wanna watch it all over again! haha XD
Can't wait for the highly anticipated manga-adapted Korean movie "Antique"~
See... Koreans are being open about this too! :D
p/s: Oh oh! Yay~~~ It's the 50th post! *throws confetti* wow, that went pretty fast...
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment