I've finally got my Crunchyroll fixed~
It's not a food or a thing, it's the online streaming website
which I used to watch anime before there was an error with the flash player
because I couldn't watch anime, I resorted to reading manga at Mangafox... it's kinda nice except for the need to click page after page, gets kinda tiresome -_-
Ahahaha~ and so I will be able to get back to watching anime
Not only anime though, I've found quite a few of dramas to follow ^^
Going back in time baby~ coz i'm just outdated like that, ROFL
Oh help me~ where do I get all the time to go through uni life and drown myself in leisure pastimes like blogging, LJ, crunchyroll, mangafox, a certain website which I will not disclose, hahahaha!
24 hours is just not enough! I need to sleep too T_T
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment