CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

When Curiosity Strikes

Here are the pictures from Saturday
The weird and funny-tasting food, looks cute though
Bought and tasted it out of curiosity, don't ask...

This is the blackest bread I've ever seen! It's not a racist statement lol~
Seriously when Lemon and I saw it, we can't stop laughing LOL!
So both of us bought one each from the Lavender bakery
It's called the 'Bamboo Charcoal Sandwich'
Though I have no idea where the bamboo part is -_-"
Tasted like normal bread, just that it's black and that makes it funny and fun to eat!


This is the 'Japanese Pudding'... also from Lavender
It looks nice with the jelly cubes cut out like clear crystals
But once you put it in your mouth, you find that looks may be deceiving -_-
It tasted like... ugh eww wth is that?! I have no idea...
But I have an inkling that the brown stuff is supposed to be caramel, hmm


Also ate Cheese Baked Rice at Kim Gary, lol damn filling XD
Finishing it was like torture >.<
So, Geminis are curious and fickle-minded people by nature
What happens when you pair up two Geminis (me & Lemon) together?
We get along just fine! Hahaha... except when it comes to making decisions
Make up your mind, woman!

0 Played: