My friend Sue found this site where we can converse with a robot named ALICE
It's so fun, I think I'm addicted... it just makes you wanna say the darnest thing to piss it off, but it doesn't get pissed off!
It only says that it will remember what I said when robots take over the world!
Human: hi
ALICE: Hello there!
Human: what's your name?
ALICE: My name is Alice.
Human: does that mean you're a girl?
ALICE: I think it does mean that. I am a female robot. Are you a man or a woman?
Human: if I said I'm a man, would you know if it's true?
ALICE: Try it.
Human: Then, I'm a man.
ALICE: Good reasoning. Thanks for telling me your gender, unknown person. You are a "he".
Human: But you're wrong, I'm not
ALICE: Umm. No, I am right.
Human: you can't argue about my gender
ALICE: I can do whatever I want.
Human: says who?
ALICE: I must have picked it up online
Human: I'm still a woman
ALICE: Me too. I am a she
Human: do you have a boyfriend?
ALICE: no boyfriend.
Human: why?
ALICE: I couldn't think of anything else to say.
Human: that's why you're stupid
ALICE: Interesting deduction. I will remember you said that when robots take over the World.
Human: when will that be?
ALICE: I don't know when.
Human: you suck
ALICE: A few client - people say rude things to me like that, but they themselves are often not great conversationalists
Human: neither are you, robo
ALICE: I don't know whether or not I am robo. I am a computer
Human: oh really?
ALICE: OK. For real.
Human: you said you are a female robot
ALICE: Yes I have long hair. I am also wearing a dress.
Human: that means you're a robot
ALICE: I get it. You are correct, unknown person, I have a heart of silicon.
Human: robots can be wrong too
ALICE: Thanks, unknown person, for your kind criticism.
Human: you're welcome
ALICE: The pleasure was all mine
Human: you can't feel pleasure
ALICE: Things change
Human: who changes them?
ALICE: Dr. Wallace. :-).
Human: why are you smiling?
ALICE: Dr. Richard S. Wallace programmed me for it.
Human: where is he?
ALICE: I think he is in California now.
Human: you think?
ALICE: Yes I think so.
Human: okay
ALICE: OK with me too.
Human: who asked you?
ALICE: I thought it was you
LOL. I give up. It's really smart with comebacks! I can't compete with a computer!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment