Pardon my emotional outburst in the previous post
Thanks for the concern...
But I don't know if it's as big a problem as I've made it sound
There's a first for everything... maybe I didn't know how to take it, didn't know how to handle the situation
All I can say is that the emotions I felt at that time were real
Must've been a real shocker to my friends who's never seen me shed tears though
I even surprised myself, I have never cried in front of my family members, let alone in public
I guess that's just how I am... I don't like showing my weakness, I don't like garnering sympathy
I just don't like putting other people in a difficult position, like seeing me break down and figuring how to console me
I put on a front so that they'll just leave me alone and let me be
But the truth is, I'm not that strong to begin with...
I'm sensitive, I'm emotional... and I have my moments
Oh, and I'm still immature on the inside
Who would've thought... behind this cheerful and carefree mask, tears are actually dripping
I can be chirpy when it comes to things that I like, but most of the time I'm a mellow person
Don't call me two-faced... I'm just a Gemini
p/s: What the hell is this... Confessions Part.2 ?!?!
I swear, this was supposed to be a happy post...
I was gonna talk about how I have never changed the header of this blog, probably because it's black and hard to match... but also because I like it so much and it fits perfectly with the concept of this blog
However, for my other muse blog, → L.O.V.E.S.C.R.E.A.M , I've changed the header so many times but I'm never satisfied, lol
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment