Wow... that went pretty well... too well actually
I expected to get a shitload of sounding...
Does this mean I've been worrying and having trouble sleeping for nothing?!
I've even prepared to throw in some waterworks for the sympathy vote
This doesn't mean that I'm cleared or anything...
I still don't know if this is all right; if this is the right decision
But, looks like I can't turn back now... this kiddo has lots to learn about the world still
Still, I wanna thank her for going easy on me and sparing me the lecturing
Despite all the things I've heard about her, she's actually a pretty nice lady
She even told me that it was a wise decision... I still can't believe my ears...
Though I can't say the same for when I'm gonna break it to my parents later
I can only pray I don't get skinned alive or have my head bitten off... T___T
I missed it yesterday... so Congratulations to myself for a 351st post~!!!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment