CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

I Still...


You know... I still think of you sometimes...
Not that I wanted to, but it just happens out of nowhere...
Seems like the time spent knowing you isn't that easy to forget afterall
I don't even think about them as much as I do about you
Maybe it's because you were genuinely good to me
Perhaps you were the one; that was never meant to be
Was it the distance between us?
Or was it your selfishness and insecurities that drove us apart?
All I know for sure is... it was never my fault
But neither of us should be blamed for anything
Maybe the both of us are too much alike, is there such a thing as too compatible?
Perhaps we're better off as friends...
I still find it a pity... I didn't want us to end on bad terms
But I guess this could be for the better, to forget and move on...
I'll be reminded of the sweet things that you've done for me, the time that you were genuinely sincere to me


0 Played: