Turned the pages of the newspaper today and I was shocked
Headlines say, 'Ricky Martin comes out of the closet'
Like whoa... pause... what the fuck??
Not that I'm a fan or anything... but still, whoa... I can practically hear hearts breaking all over the world
What the hell is happening to the world that I live in?!?!?!
Why are all the goodlooking and cute guys turning gay?!
Clay Aiken, N`Sync's Lance Bass, Westlife's Mark Feehily, Rupert Everett, Boyzone's deceased Stephen Gately, Adam Lambert... etc
I heard from my friend about who's gay in the local scene, they're all in the closet so I won't say names... being a journalism undergraduate has taught me a few things about slander, libel and the sorts ;D
It just breaks my heart to see all the cute guys turning gay, coming out of the closet one by one T_T
I'm so frustrated, I think I should turn gay too, since that's where the best guys are
I mean, what's the use of staying straight when all the hot guys swing the other way!
Today, I checked a girl out... LOL not in that way, but I just thought she was pretty
I still prefer guys... but in the end it doesn't matter what the gender is
Because you can't help who you fall in love with
Love doesn't discriminate gender... you fall for their personality, not their gender
The same goes for looks and outer appearance
I used to see mismatched couples and go, 'Eww, what's a hottie doing with a loser like that?'
What's wrong with their judgment, is love really blind??
But reality is, not every gorgeous girl ends up with a handsome stud, vice versa
I understand it a little better now, I'm not gonna judge people like that anymore
Love is love, and I salute them for looking beyond skin deep...
What do they call it... true love?
I'm gonna be honest here, I used to care about a guy's looks... maybe still even a little now
Everybody who knows me, knows how obsessed I am with 'em pretty boys
Not only do I like them pretty, I like them handsome too... rofl
I think that's just me living in my fantasy...
I may used to be picky when I was younger, friends used to say I have high standards that I look for in a guy, which is true to some extent
But now, I find myself not really caring anymore... I'm just waiting for the right guy to show up
And all he has to do is love, care for and treat me right... that is,
If he even cares to break down the wall of ice around my heart, muahahaha!
Who said I was gonna be easy? ;D
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment