CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So Very Picky


I watched this reality show yesterday, and the guy was laughing so hard at the plump girl coz she said she was a picky eater, and he said she looks like she'll eat anything
I mean, just because someone is abit on the heavier side doesn't mean they eat anything and everything
I'm not exactly skinny, but I've always known that I'm a picky eater
My friends just realised it the other day when we went for Korean food
I'm not a fan of pork, coz I don't like the way it smells... but strangely I'm okay with porkchop
Heck, the smell of all types of raw meat makes me want to vomit
I don't take beef because of my religion
I don't like the fishy smell of fish, unless they are deep fried or grilled
I repel against onion, spring onions and parsley... which the Chinese oh-so-like to use as garnishing in whatever they eat
I don't like them in my food, even if I have to painstakingly pick them out
I don't eat anything that is raw or half-cooked, again... it makes me want to vomit
That means no half-boiled eggs or runny eggs with the yolk still liquified
That rule is excluded for vegetables and fruits though
What all that leaves me with? Chicken is my lifetime companion...
However, I'm still picky about my chicken meat
I'll only eat deboned and fillet-ed meat, mostly from the breast and stomach area
That's how picky I am about my food... I'm sure there's a long list of it but I think it's best to stop right here
People don't need to know what I don't eat, lol
My mum knows it best... most of the time she tries to make sure that they all stay far away from my stomach

I cancelled on a plan today because I didn't feel like going out
I'm having the type of cramps I'd rather not discuss about
I don't feel like doing anything else... don't feel like walking or studying
I bet most girls share the same sentiments during their montly visit
Sigh... awesome timing... my finals are coming up this Friday




0 Played: