It has dawn on me, the horrible realization... that I've been consuming worms
It all began when mum bought those custard apples for me... all thanks to my unique tastes for exotic fruits
Gawd, I didn't even know and ate them joyfully...
Until she ate one too, and found tiny, white worms/maggots in it... *barfs*
Yeah right, if I could only vomit all of them out...
It's too late... and I'm only left to wonder if they're making a new home in my stomach T____T
Mum saw them coz she ate it at the dining table with the lights shining down brightly
I, on the other hand... ate them in a dimly-lighted place, unfortunately
And she kept calling me over to look at them, I felt so queasy everytime she found more =_=
I frickin' hate that damn fruit right now, get it out of my face!!! UGH~
I ate worms... involuntarily *cries*
Maybe I should down a cocktail of acid and bleach just to be safe? LOL
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment