CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Maximum


I saw him again today... it was totally unexpected
It's the Changmin look-alike I've mentioned before...
Somehow, my morning got much, much brighter ;D
I just caught a glimpse of him... he was on his way to school
Yes, I'm kinda sorta maybe crushing on a highschooler... does that make me a paedophile? ROFLMAO what?
I don't know, it might not even be a crush... just because he reminds me of Changmin, love of my life~
So, what is it? How do I put a word to it?
I don't even know him, not even his name
Not like it's ever gonna happen... but I thought of what it'd be like if I dated a high school guy and I can hear someone screaming "scandal!" and "cougar!" at the back of my mind
I also pictured how he would look like when he grows older, will he look more like Changmin?
And why am I indulging in my fantasies? LOL... it's not possible
What is he... like 5 or 6 years younger?!
Not that I mind but what would that make me? Is age really just numbers?
This is where the line starts to blur...
If I can't get the real thing, should I settle for a substitute?
It isn't right... when will I stop comparing and start seeing them for who they are?
I'm thinking too deep into this... does this mean I'm serious? Gahahaha!!!
Enough of this talk, it's getting depressing lol~

I shall end this on a happy note...
My parents and little bro brought back a dog last night
It was seen wondering outside my grandmother's house, guessing it was lost... they dognapped it and took it to our home
They were supposed to go for dinner with my grandmother but I was surprised when they reached home so early
And then I saw dad and lil bro leashing Russell, my current dog
I thought that someone was visiting and were maybe afraid of dogs
Next thing I saw, mum got down of the car with a white dog in her arms!
I sorta squealed in excitement! I can tell it's the same breed as Russell even from far!
It's a male dog, though I kinda wished it was a female, so I can breed them XD
Still, it's cute and all... but my Russell is still better-looking lol~
I wanted to name it Jay or JJ (after you-know-who... lol)
At least it's better than some footballer's name my bro wanted to give -_-
But we settled with Max instead, my suggestion... since it's also *cough cough*
Mum liked it coz it means 'maximum' lol
Both dogs are getting along surprisingly well... so well that I'm afraid they might turn homo! D;
.

0 Played: