CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Why Gee!


LOL... I just read something hilarious!

Photobucket

Yes, that's Avril Lavigne in a paparazzi shot
But I'm not interested in her... I'm more interested in the person behind her
That's right, it's none other than Teddy Park, badass leader of 1TYM and producer extraordinaire of YG Ent
It's just so random that he happened to be caught in a photo with Avril in a hotel in Los Angeles
What's funnier is that, the paparazzi that took the pictures probably don't even know who he is, and thought that he's just some average Asian passerby lucky enough to be caught in a photo with Avril
Teddy blends in with the ghetto coz that's just his style, and he used to live in New York and LA if I'm not mistaken
He's quite the hotshot himself, renowned producer and hitmaker in the K-pop industry... he even got an offer to work with Lady Gaga but he turned it down coz it wasn't his style to work with people not close to him
Gotta salute him for that, it's not all about chasing fame and money to him
And in this photo, lol...

Photobucket

He looked like he was dumbfounded, like "Did Avril Lavigne just walked past me?"
Gahaha, that look is just priceless... I love the Teddy bear!
It's about time he found someone to settle down with, but I hope he's not interested in her coz I'm still rooting for him and Taebin, BFFs LOL!

Since we're on the topic of YG, here's another family member

Photobucket

Mr. Sexyback here, Se7en is getting me excited with his comeback in late May or early June!
Gosh, I can't wait... it's been so long since his last Korean album, Se7olution back in 2006, dayumm... it's been 4 years!
I hope he'll come back better than ever and show them rookies how it's done!
Oh, I hear Big Bang's preparing for their comeback too!
YG's really going in for the kill, LOL! ;D



0 Played: