Today, I did something out of character...
Even my friends were surprised, coz it's so unlike me... lol
I gathered my guts and summoned every ounce of courage left in me... and got myself a 'helix' piercing~
Truth is, I've wanted to do it for quite some time already... I was just waiting for this auspicious day to get it done ;x
I was excited at first, but when I arrived at the shop, I started to feel the panic and anxiety kicking in
I was with my mum when we asked a jewelry shop if they do helix piercings, and they don't... they only do the normal piercings because helix piercings are somewhat risky... it could shatter the cartilage if not done properly *shudders*
I was having second thoughts about it then; to do or not to do?
But I've already put my mind to it and waited for this day to come, I'm not gonna give up so easily now
So we went to a nearby silver store, and they were willing to do it
I chose the type of earring I wanted, and before I knew it... she was already spraying what I think was sterilizer or painkiller on my ear... and BANG!
I was shot in a blink of an eye... LOL
I think my mum was scared coz she stood far away... and I heard her mumbling to my grandmother that 'it already went through'
I gotta thank my mum for supporting and allowing me to do this
It's just that I wanna do something bold while I'm still at the peak of my youth ;D
I wanna take chances and risks, felt that I have to do something new and exciting
When the girl shot it through, I was kinda glad that it didn't hurt as much
But dang, I was wrong... the pain kicked in a few minutes later, my ear was red and burning
But it's all peachy fine coz I'm happy with it and it only cost me RM5!
Met up with a few friends later at the mamak, chatted about this and that... it's nice to catch up
Okay, I shall stop writing and start explaining with pictures instead!
And this is my dog/piglet Russell, there was a blackout in our neighborhood once and my little bro goofed around, putting the devil-horn headband that lights up, but I took it with flash, so... I accidentally deleted the one without flash, that one was funny coz everything was pitch black except for two blotches of red ;x
And this is a little late, coz I was lazy to upload at that time... anyway these were taken on the 15th night of Chinese New Year in i-City... the trees were all artificially lighted up but the view is still breathtakingly beautiful~
.
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment