CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Aspiration

Ahh~ it's so nice to see Changmin's face on my blog
It's been there for 2 days now so moving on...

This is my most hectic, busiest working week ever!
Argh~ I wanna bite someone! >:]
I had to write 4 articles and 12 product reviews!!!
I think they're all rushing coz the deadline for the magazine publication is near
But I deserve a break, spare me I'm just an intern T_T
I'm not complaining or anything, working environment is kinda nice
I don't know how to adjust to study life back once my internship is over
It's like you've already started working and a brief moment later you're hitting the books again
I don't know if I'll even have the mood to study again, and it'll be my final year
Gawd I don't even wanna think about my final year project @ thesis >_<
It makes me happy to think what I'd do after I graduate
Eventhough I don't really know what I'll be
I've just been offered a freelancing job by the company I currently work for
I'm still taking it into consideration, coz it's not really my cup of tea
Everyone knows what my cup of tea is, if it isn't obvious enough already XD
do I need to flash cue cards just to emphasize, hmm?
But anyway it's just freelancing and I'd be able to earn some cash
I don't wanna be stuck in a dead beat boring job that I don't even enjoy doing
I mean, people are supposed to enjoy doing their job to keep them going
I remembered talking about what I wanted to do once I've graduated somewhere in the previous posts
I don't feel like repeating it here lol...
It's just my lifetime dream, the reason that aspires me to be a journalist
It might sound silly to some, like I'm daydreaming or fantasizing but it's my dream job and that's what I really wanna do
I don't know if it will ever come true
But what's life if it's not about taking chances?
Don't just expect opportunity to come knocking on your door
So I'm just going one step at a time, starting from when I graduate :D
At least I have plans for my future!

0 Played: