CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The V Day

So yesterday we had the feared superstitiuos day
And then followed by Valentines Day today~
It's the day to dedicate your love to loved ones and show them how much they mean to you
I don't really buy the idea lol
But I'm sure girls would be delighted when their boyfriends shower them with gifts and profess their undying love on this day
It'd be funny to see how they struggle to be hopelessly romantic though
I had my own version of this V Day
It's like my whole world revolves around them, I don't even have my sight on other guys
Not at the moment anyway, why do they have to be so unreachable... unattainable?
They're the guys of my dreams, my Prince Charmings... DBSK ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Played: