I woke up today with my hair sticking out in all directions
Bed head is cute, but not when I have to get ready to go to work dammit!
Tried to smooth it back with water but it doesn't work that way apparently >:[
I got my work pay yesterday, now I have to figure out how to bank in the cheque
Screw the fact that banks close when I get off from work, it closes at 4 and doesn't open on weekends like wth dammit
Thus, I have no time whatsoever
I can feel the cheque calling out to me, saying
"Bank me in, bank me in! Take my renewed cashy self back home with you and we'll have so much fun!"
Hahaha... imaginative much?
I'm not desperate for the cash coz I still have my angpao $$ stashed somewhere
What's up with the weather in PJ and KL?!
It rains and pours routinely around 5pm for days already now! So predictable gah!
That sucks alot really, coz it's the time when everyone gets off from work and with all the traffic and rain... it's terrible... and it makes me moody
Let's change the depressing topic to music now
Which is actually more depressing coz I found out some of my songs are deleted from my comp like how come?!?! !#$%&?!&^%#%&!
So far I've seen 2 songs missing and they're both songs I really like
Including one of my all time favourite, Love Story by my man Se7en
So I thought of copying it from my iPod which also acts as my back up
But it's not in my iPod too, what's happening?!
I don't really wanna re-download if I could help it coz then I'd lose the playcount which I don't want to coz I'd like to keep the record of how many times I've listened to it *breathes*
So I tried to plug in my pendrive which is also another back up but my comp rejects my pendrive like it's ugly or something ugh!
Why so miserable!!! Cry me a river T_T
This had better not have anything to do with my brothers deleting my files, no mercy given, be it accidentally or not
Coz I'm this close to ripping someone's head off for even going near my precious music files let alone deleting it!
Gosh... of ALL the songs, why one of my favourites?!
The injustice of it all... should I laugh bitterly? should I cry miserably? should I wallow in self pity?
Wow I'm surprised that I'm being so dramatic about this XD
But it did kinda help that I found some nice new songs to take my mind off the matter, though I'm still determined to track those songs down and retrieve it!
Hmm... the nice songs are Run, originally by Snow Patrol but the one I heard was a cover by Leona Lewis, pretty amazing
Also BoA's new songs that are yet to be released, I Did It For Love and Eien, English and Japanese respectively
I Did It For Love is kinda stucked in my head now coz it's such a catchy and addicting dance number
I I I I did it did it did it for love~
See how random I can be?
Being random is so much fun! :D
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment