I'm happy for someone today~
Why, it's an important day for none other than my beloved leader of DBSK
Happy 23rd Birthday to Yunho~!!!
He's my Yunnie, he's my favourite Ho~ LOL
I just love, respect and admire this guy so much coz he's gone through and done so much as the leader of DBSK
He's really responsible, caring, kind and protective of the other members
He has that charming and powerful aura surrounding him, he really carries the role of leader-sshi well
His presence on and off stage is really enigmatic, humble and down to earth
And he's such an awesome dancer and rapper, seeing him dance his super sexy moves on stage makes me wanna nosebleed, hot damn!
His body and built is the best out of all the members in DBSK, OMG I don't even know where to start, I shall remain speechless on this matter, drool and nosebleed to death run my hands all over his body
His personality is so pure and genuine, he gives of the impression of a protective and caring elder brother
I'm just full of praises for this guy, I could go on and on, he's almost perfect
I'm also secretly in love with his perfect set of pearly white teeth and cute lips
He also likes children alot and wants to set up a family soon, funniest thing is that he wants 25 children, 20 girls and 5 boys!!! O_O
His future wife is very lucky yet not so lucky... lmao!
Heck I don't care, marry me Yunho! Let's have babies together! Hahaha~
This is proof that I not only like PRETTY guys but they have to be MANLY as well!
Yunho's so gorgeous, so sexy hot, so damn fine!!!
He's the best example of how a man should be! My ideal man!
Wow... I just realised that all these pics feature him with similar hairstyles LOL
That coz I really like his look from the O and Balloons era
Hope you had a great birthday Yunnie, I ♥ you!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment