First of all, I wanna say...
Happy 21st Birthday to Changmin!!!
OMG, where do I even start to profess my eternity of love to this man?!
Yes I'm calling him a man now that he's turned 21 legally! My man~ lol
I can sing praises all day long and worship the ground he walks on
Okay not really so but you get the point, I LOVE THIS GUY SO FRIGGIN' MUCH
I wanna cry, really, sometimes I don't get how I can love a guy which I have not met in real life so damn much it hurts sometimes to face the reality, that I'm just another face in the crowd
I'm totally infatuated with him, I can't even describe how deep it is
Funny how it wasn't him I first saw, it was Jaejoong that drew me to the wonders of DBSK, and I've loved them ever since
But with time, I begin to notice the cute, adorable and shy magnae/youngest member and I fell in love with his innocence and naivety
I've seen him mature and grow up so fast in these past 4 years to become the man that he is today
He is no longer the cute and naive baby of the group
In fact he amuses me how mature he is compared to his older bandmates
He has grown into a fine young man, a hot hunk, a sexy nerd with loads of snark, wit, sophistication and charm
He switches between cute and sexy without even trying to!
And here I am trying hard not to jump on him >_<
He's a real smart genius too, what a bookworm o_o
He has a wide range of vocals and can hit the highest of notes, very impressive
I just really really love his voice guhhh~!!!
And he's so young and talented! He's just a few months older than me, my oppa!
He's so versatile, exuding charisma and elegance and I think he's the most good looking one in DBSK, coz he can be pretty and handsome with that androgynous face of his
And I also really love his beautiful side profile and perfect bone sctructure
So, what's not to like about him? He's almost perfect, already perfect in my eyes actually
He's everything I could ever want in a man *dreams*
I love him more than Se7en, who is supposedly my first Korean love lol!
I love him more than Yunho, whom I supposedly love alot too, refer to few posts back
That being said, it's pretty easy to tell who reigns the #1 spot in my heart
I'm just incoherent right now, I can go on and on about how marvelous of guy he really is
But this is a birthday post so I'm gonna keep it short and simple
Coz the eye candies are next!
So many pics because apparently I can't decide in my infatuated state of mind coz I'm all giddy and giggly and most importantly it's because I am obviously Changmin-biased!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MIN~!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
You're my favourite deer ever!!! Minnie mouse!
-Don't wanna be just another face in the crowd-
btw, pics aren't mine and they belong to where the watermark says :)
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment