Today, I found something difficult to do at work
It is... trying to stiffle my laughter while looking at some crack stuff on screen and pretending to be doing some serious work
It is really hard... trying to surpress and not burst out laughing like I usually do at home
I had to practically force myself to look away from the screen and cover my mouth with my hands to shut me up
But I'd still think about it and giggle silently anyway
So, what's this crack I'm looking at?
Why, it's animated gifs of the NoKy Brothers @ Yunho+Yoochun @ 2U @ YunChun
Damn, they're so freaking hilarious!
Like what SeungRi would sing, "Crack! crack! crack! crack!" LOL
It'd be so embarassing if I laughed out loud at work! Damn it YunChun! >:[
Thanks for making me look like a mad woman...
It's their skit for the 'HaHaHa' campaign that actually promotes laughter
Well, they proved to be success since I wanted to laugh so badly, but I can't! T_T
I can only rant my misery of not being able to laugh here and... type out my laughter!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hell yeah~ that's better wtf are you doing Yoochun?!
lol so much at the moustache and beard
I have no idea anymore, my brain is pooped
wiping away imaginary tears...
Gahhhhhhhh~~ the things DBSK do to me!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
credits to coloures @LJ
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment