Argh damn! I seem to be forgetting things lately
Or maybe it's coz I was too caught up in my weekend fun mode
I'd be too happy, excited or preoccupied to think about anything else
All I care about is fun, relax, fun, relax, fun, relax, fun, fun, fun, fu- argh!
It's just so infuriating when I realise the next day what I've forgotten to do
I don't know how but it just hits me suddenly
Why don't I realise it sooner before it's too late?!
And when it hits, I'd be standing there, dumfounded, stoned and feeling so totally like an utter idiot
I feel like hitting my head against the nearest wall or something
I'd be like... oh damn, I'm so screwed~ dammit! *insert string of curses*
I think I have a problem with meeting deadlines T_T
I dread commitment, I dread... dread... dread... leave me alone!
And to think I was still enjoying the lazy Sunday yesterday with my teddydog
Yes, know how there are teddybears, there're also teddydogs, and I adore both~
Some things that I'll never grow out of :D
I'll post a pic of it when I get the chance to
I'm suddenly reminded of 1TYM's badass leader Teddy!
Gosh I miss 1TYM and their gangsta-ish old skool music T_T
I hope they make a comeback, I miss Taebin and Teddy~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment