CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Life's Journal

Cheers on the 100th post~!!!
*pats myself on the back*

Like... yeah... whatever... small stuff... no biggie
But I'd still like to keep note of achievements like this
The reason I started blogging again is to write on whatever's happening in all phases of my life, be it good or bad, happy or sad...
Just to be a reminder of what I've done and felt at that moment
Things are constantly happening and I do tend to forget
So I'd like look back on this a few years down the road and be able to laugh at myself
Reminisce and look at how much I've changed over the years
It's like my cyber life journal, recording fragments of my existence
It's different than writing in a book coz a book may get lost, burned, rot and fade with time
However, a blog stays in the Internet forever, unless the site crashes LOL
So, what better way to record our memories?
Photos? Like they say... a picture tells a thousand word, does it really?
A picture freezes that moment in time, but what can it say about the feelings and emotions?
I'm not much of a photo person, judging by the amount of wordy nonsense I come up with
I've stopped taking family pictures since I was 16? We under-utilise the camera
I also don't carry the camera with me, so all photo-oppotunities are lost
I don't know... diaries, blogs, journals, photos, scrapbooks, albums, whichever pleases you
Everyone has their own way of making and keeping their memories

Now, how the heck did I come to that?!
I just start writing and everything just comes flowing
I'm not feeling so well today, my eyes are tired T_T
My workload is piling up, I need to work on it fast, God help me so!
I am very, very distracted... by the Internet!
It lures me to surf it... WHY?!
I really need to practice self-control... rofl


Edit: I just found this interesting song question survey thingy~

1.Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Choosey Lover - DBSK

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Because Of You - Ne-Yo

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Brand New - Shinhwa

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Ignition - Epik High

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Forever Or Never - SHINee

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Wonderful - Big Bang :D

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Love Love Love - Epik High (lol! so not true, ok maybe, I love Min!)

WHAT IS 2+2?
Paradise - Shinhwa

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Hot - Tae Yang (muahaha who wants to be my best friend now?)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Beautiful You - DBSK

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
What Happened To Me?- Brown Eyed Girls

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Mirotic - DBSK

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Love In The Ice - DBSK (lol do I freeze on the spot?)

WHAT DOES YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Pajama Party - Super Junior H (gahahaha forever a child?)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Promise - Se7en

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Masquerade - M, Minwoo

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
CLAP! - DBSK

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Million Men - DBSK (no, I don't have a million men of friends)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Be My Last - Utada Hikaru

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Just One Night - M, Minwoo (okay, creepy)

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Sound Of Rain - Younha

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Stairway To Heaven - K-drama OST

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Don't Cry My Love - DBSK (haha, purely coincidence)

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
My Heart Is In Heaven - Son Ho Young

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Last Of Diary - Se7en

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Daydream - Anyband (I'd stop daydreaming for a change...)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
You Are The One - Super Junior (yea it hurts so bad that you are the one yet I can't reach you! *cries* Min! Yunnie!)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
No Sympathy - Son Dambi

I think it kinda killed all the fun coz god knows ALL I ever listen to is KPOP -_-
It's not even funny! It doesn't match
Hahaha... err... yea

0 Played: