Humans are creatures of habit and thus not accustomed to change
I'll admit that I do things routinely out of habit and I dislike changes
It's like we're programmed to do these things in the long run
I wake up every weekday mornings to the sound of my handphone alarm
I turn on the lights and switch off the air-cond, I don't turn on the fan coz it's still chilly
Then I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash up
I apply my toner and comb my hair
And then I get dressed and geared up with my gadgets which are my watch, iPod, handphone, charm and bracelet
I head down to the kitchen to have my breakfast and put on my contacts
I feed my wallet with some cash, put on my shoes, say goodbye to my dog and I'm ready to go
That's my usual routine for most mornings
But somehow, humans also tend to forget and let it slip out of their minds sometimes
So, in the car this morning I felt like I forgot something and it's odd
My right hand feels empty and exposed
And it's then that I realised that I forgot to wear my bracelet!
It's not such of a big deal but it's just that I've been wearing it everyday out of habit
And now that I don't have it secured around my wrist, I feel empty and like a part of me is lost and forgotten... the feeling is really odd and strange o_o
I think I miss my star bracelet T_T
It's just a plain and simple thing, and I need to appreciate it more D:
It's not like the other bracelets that I wear just to accessorize and look nice
This bracelet has become a part of my outlook and it just completes
I don't even know what I'm blabbering about anymore, I'm incoherent
See what a bracelet can do to me and how it affects me?!
I don't even wanna know what I'd do if I forgot my watch, handphone or iPod o_o
My system will be a wreck for sure, things go havoc!
I've been feeling emo lately... I think I need something cute and fuzzy to torture cheer me up and reassure me that the world is a beautiful place, I need a hamster or something similar like a chipmunk or a sugar glider LOL!
Yes, I talk to my dog, bid him farewell when I go out and he greets me when I come home, it's not even funny
I talk to him and he understands me... I think, sometimes
Now, does anyone think I need to get my head checked?
Hmm... I'm eccentric like that :D
OH~ I'm looking forward to tomorrow!!! teehee~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment