CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

May Or May Not?

I got this forwarded email from a friend and it's supposedly about accurate horoscope

GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

All I can say is... 90% of it are LIES
According to my own personality anyway... lol
The reason I don't totally believe in horoscope no matter how accurate it claims to be, is because I'm in the right mind to know that it doesn't necessarily apply to EVERYONE
I can't imagine the 6.8 billion people on earth being split into just 12 personalities
That would be pretty weird... and awkward o_o
It's like you see someone on the street and you go, "Hey, you act like me. We must have the same horoscope!"
And the next thing you know the 12 horoscopes will have their own groupies coz they act the same, have the same personality and like the same stuff
I mean, everyone is unique in their own special way
I don't need horoscope "predictions" to tell me what I'm like
Coz I already know how I am! And you know yourself more than anyone does
From the above description, I can honestly say that I'm not a chatterbox, I prefer to think, look and listen more than talk, though I think I can be chatty with a person that I'm comfortable and compatible with
I'm not outgoing, energetic and lively. I'm an introvert, laid back and I go with the flow
Adaptable, versatile and like changes? No, not really... I'm a creature of habit
Busy? If flailing and fawning over my fandom counts, then yes
Gossips? Lol I'm not like that, I'm usually outdated on stuffs lmao~ but I have my girls to update me on that!
Argumentative? If talking back to my parents counts, then why yes... I'm such a rebel >:] only in a joking kinda way of coz
But I do agree that I'm superficial, inconsistent and need to express myself more
And at the end it even threatened me that I'd have years of bad luck if I don't forward it, pfft!
Another reason why I don't like forwarded emails, if we think it's good we'll forward it, no need to threaten okays?!
Funny how awhile back I read a horoscope that said Geminis are good politicians and lawyers LOL
It also said the same thing about being good at speaking and stuff
So if it's true that Geminis are good speakers, does that mean I'm not a May child?!
I have a fellow friend who is born in May, is a Gemini too and is 3 days older than I am
She is my fruit friend Lemon and we're kinda same yet not really the same
We're both fickle-minded and cant seem to make up our mind, so undecided
But she's a good speaker and is active in debate and stuff
So I think the above descriptions fits her best
Yes? Lemon? Yes?! Are you reading this?! It's you! Hahaha

Gosh, moving to another unrelated topic coz I got tired of justifying myself as a Gemini, I don't need to fit in! Gah! *emos*
I glanced at a pic on the front page of The Star newspaper yesterday and I was about to ignore it coz it's been ages since I've read a newspaper, I've just been really busy *cough-refer above-cough*
But I took a second look at the pics and I went... aww
It's amusing how cute furry things grabs my attention
It showed a fireman feeding a bottle of water to an injured koala bear during a forest fire in Australia coz that's where koalas live right???
It's just so touching and heartwarming to see human-animal interaction
So kind of the fireman to share his water, so much empathy there
The koala bear was sitting on the burned ground and its paws got scalded too
It looked so vulnerable and helpless to be willing to give in to human
I wish I could be there to give the poor koala bear a hug T_T
I want to bring the homeless koala home to live with me T__T
Why does it have to live on eucalyptus leaves?! T___T
Screw the irresponsible bastards who started the fire!!! Go die and rot in hell!!!
It's just really pitiful and heartbreaking to see so many animals lost their habitat and some don't even make it alive
Especially koala bears and sloths coz they're slow creatures >_<
It's cruelty to animals!!! Stop it!
Gawd I need to cuddle something cute and furry now T_T

0 Played: