Hi.
LOL, okay that was weird... saying hi in my own blog
But I feel like saying it anyway
I just can't seem to get myself to blog on weekends
I'm on the computer but I'm doing a different thing altogether ehemcough
Just glad I've achieved something, however pointless it may be
I'm also sorry I couldn't make it for Yeu Nuoh @ Unoe's birthday celebration last Saturday
(To Unoe, I'm so sorry I missed it!!! T_T)
And I'm going to wish you again :D
Happy Belated 21st Birthday Unoe!!!~
Hehe, I hope you enjoyed your big day
I heard you all had alcohol~!!! *clap clap* way to go! i'msoproudofallofyou
And now look forward to life as an adult!
Erm, I have nothing to say now... maybe I will later
I'm in a daze o_o
Test Post
10 years ago
1 Played:
adui!! Thank you very very much..
it is ok la.. yio.. We still got chance to gather ^^. alcohol just for fun.. but nobody really get drunk^^
Post a Comment