You know you have a serious case of unhealthy obsession with all things Korean
When you love Korean music, Korean dramas, Korean food, Korean people and even the Korean language
All of the above applies to me, no kidding... I have the Hallyu fever @ Korean Wave
So why is it that I'm not a Korean?!
Gahaha but anyway I'm proud of being a Malaysian, we're multi-everything
Multi-cultural, multi-ethnicity, multi-racial... multi-food too!
Anyway, my English would probably suck if I was Korean
They speak fobbish Engrish that's hard enough to comprehend
But then I'd be able to speak Korean and understand my Korean dramas and songs!
That would be cool, araseo?!
And I only have my eyes on hot Korean guys
If you are neither Changmin, Yunho, Jaejoong, Se7en or other hot Korean celebrity, don't even bother approaching me. LOL~
Coz I'm delussional like that :D
Gawd my left eye itches o_<
And just when I'm finally done with most of my work, one report left
My supervisor so kindly wanted to give me more work T_T
Few days ago, while I was on the way back home late in the evening
I saw this cow lying on the divider, so I thought it might be lost or got left behind by the herd
It looks small so I assumed that it was a young cow
So I shrugged it off with the thought that it will be reunited with them the next day
But I was surprised to see it again at the exact same spot!
I told my mum about it and she thought the cow was stupid, lol
But I thought there's something wrong and felt sorry for it
Like why isn't it following the others home? Does it prefer to be alone? It is being outcasted by the herd?
And then yesterday I saw it again, at the exact same spot but it had an even smaller calf beside it
So the small cow is actually a mother?! My pity increased tenfold T_T
Mother and baby got outcasted, I don't know if they're outcasted but it sure looked like it
There's no reason why they should not follow the rest of the herd
I told my mum again, she's as interested in the cow as I am
And I asked "What happens if it rains? They have nowhere else to go."
Mum said, "Why don't you adopt them then?"
I thought about it for a moment, "But we have no place to keep them."
Mum said sarcastically, "Exactly."
Then I said, "One day you must stop the car so I can go down and pet them."
Mum was like, " ... "
And that, was the story of the forgotten/outcasted cow and her baby
I'm helpless and can only watch them as my car passes them by *sigh*
OH OH! And I'm so excited for tomorrow!!! Yay~
Be prepared for major eye candy!
I've been waiting for tomorrow to come XD
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment