Today is my LAST DAY of internship at Colour Symphony House
It will be the last time I walk on this path that I've gotten familiarised with for the past 3 months
And I gotta say the feeling is overwhelming
I will miss walking to and back from work to the LRT station
I will miss the lakeview from the LRT
I will miss all the restaurants and food here
I will miss passing by the kindergarten, amused by the children's antics
I will miss seeing the man with cowboy hat walking his many dogs
I will miss catching a glimpse of the Korean students
I will miss some familiar faces from this area
I will kinda miss working in this company and my colleaguesI will miss strutting down the station and look at the glass that mirrored the motion of my legs as I walk, weird of me but fascinating nonetheless
Industrial attachment, how ironic that it does make us feel attached
I'll just learn to keep the fond memories of my time here
Because I'm aching so bad for a holiday >_<
Woohoo!!! Yaaaaaaaaay~ Finally free :D
Oh God Thank Goodness!
There's a faint voice shouting "Hypocrite!" at the back of my mind but who cares... *shuts it away*
I really really need a well-deserved rest
3 months of waking up at 7am every weekday and reaching home by 8pm
I thought I was gonna die! Okay maybe not...
I've always thought of it as torture, but I'm relieved now :)
Can't wait to enjoy my holidays!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment