CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sensory Overload

Eventhough I left for work half an hour earlier
I still reached my workplace just slightly in time
Damn traffic jam is getting worse by the day
I feel quite relieved though, like a heavy burden's been lifted
I only have one report left to write plus 6 or so product write-ups
I pray they'd stop giving me work LOL
I'm just worried if I can't finish it on time by this Friday >_<

Also, I saw this Changmin-centric video where the other 4 were groping him LOL
Magnae fanservice yo! Hotness...
Jaejoong was clinging/hugging his left leg
Yunho was caressing his face
Junsu was running his hand all over his chest and
Yoochun was stroking his thigh
It was just... sensory overload man!
I wonder how Changmin felt lol~ he's probably used to it
After living together with them for 5 years or more
But still, Changmin is one lucky guy~
I'd trade anything to be in his place, or maybe just give me Changmin!!
asdfjklhhgaldkfgkalksjfr *keysmash* dammit


0 Played: