I went to see the baby tonight~
Haven't seen her for a week or so
Tagged along with mum to grandma's house coz I missed her >_<
The baby I mean, grandma's not home, not that I don't miss her too
But the excitement was short-lived and replaced with irritation instead
I like her when she's all cute and bubbly and rolling on the bed
But not when she starts crying and I have to carry her around and I can't see her face!
And then I go around carrying her and the other adults in the household will coo and make silly faces and funny noises at her
It's funny, really... seeing adults acting like that LOL
But it all comes naturally when there's a baby in presence, she's just so adorable
I love babies, I hate annoying bratty kids
Then I got tired of her and not seeing her face, so I ditched her with mum and the maid
Coz I wanna watch Boys Over Flowers!!!
I don't know why but I feel like crying whenever I watch that show T_T
Gosh the weather is so hot tonight, dad switched on the air-cond for me in the living room
A few posts back I said I wanted to take my dog and go to the lake and all
Yeah that, I haven't done it... LMAO!
It's just that I sleep so late every night, I don't feel like waking up so early
But tomorrow... tomorrow I'm going dammit!
My mum's like, "I thought you said you wanted to go to the lake?"
That means I have to sleep earlier today!
I'm even charging my dead iPod to bring it with me!
I even told my dog, "Tomorrow, you and I are going to the lake!" *pats his head*
So I can't back out now! Argh!
I'm not feeling too well either since this morning
My nose is all runny like a water tap -_-
Hopefully the fresh morning air will do me some good ^^
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment