Ugh...
I have a 15-20 page report to write and hand in by this Friday
Haven't started a thing, told myself I'd do it today
Guhhhhhhhh... calling for S.O.S lol
Actually it's just S.M.S ... save my soul
If that's not lame enough, here's one more
I have MCD... no, not McDonald's
It's Multiple-Crush-Disorder :D
Had it since like what, 17?
LOL I'm not even gonna go into details =x
Also, I wanna add...
Farewell to the Korean R&B duo, Fly To The Sky (FTTS)
Wasn't much of a fan when they were still together
But recently begun liking their new song 'Restrictions'
Goodbye Brian and Fany, you will be missed! T_T
I just saw this pic of DBSK performing Mirotic at the MKMF 2008
Omg, they all looked so hot in white, especially Jae and Yunho
Jae's in all white with the fur-like thing hanging from his shoulders and his shirt wasn't buttoned and oh my gad I spazz
Of course, Min is looking fine like always~ those mile long legs
Tried looking for the performance on YouTube but wtf? All removed dammit!
I wanna see DBSK looking hot in white!
And I also love Jae's childhood friend Taegoon, hehe
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment