CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hypnotic

Gosh, at least I'm finally getting some work done
Was caught in a bad traffic jam this morning
Where the heck are all the traffic police?!
So, arrived at work 20 mins late lol~
Good thing about my company is that it's so flexible with timing
So for unknown reason, I was pretty hyped up this morning
Maybe it's because I told myself yesterday that I had to get work done today
Written 2 reports this morning
Now, after lunch... I'm getting lazy again lol~
Let's see... I have 4 reports and 3 product write-ups to go >_<
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it... yes yes I get it!!!
I'm driving myself crazy o_o

Oh oh! I saw this video on youtube just now
It was Gag Concert featuring Super Junior
Gawd, so damn funny even though I don't understand a thing
And there was this hot hunk sitting in the same row as SuJu
He's Lee Hyuk from the singing duo Norazo
So handsome and hot and dashing and charming...
But I don't really know much about him lol!
And I saw Eunhyuk too! Doing what he does best, dancing!
And then he did that biting his bottom lip thing, oh gawd so sexy T_T
That is why he's my favourite member of Super Junior
So darn adorable with his subtle flirts and silly antics
Eunhyuk <3

0 Played: