I have a new fandom!
Recently begun liking the 3-member Korean group V.O.S
Which stands for Voice Of Soul, how fittingly named!
They have great voices, solid vocals and are amazingly talented
I just love it when they sing sad ballads, just coz they sound better at that
Their voice range vary from each member, making it rather balanced
It's just so awesome to see them harmonize and complete each other's voices
At first it was Park Ji Heon whom I liked
But I changed my taste to Kim Kyung Rok because I fell in love with his solo album 'People & People'
And just now, after watching MVs and looking at their pictures, I think I fell in love with Choi Hyun Joon
Sigh, why is my heart so damn fickle?
Conclusion is, I love them all, not only for their looks but music-wise too
I'm in love with sad ballads... WHY?!
I was joking with Shi Toh on msn the other day
Coz her nick is Happiness
So I said I'm Sadness
Ah Bee is Craziness
Unoe is Loneliness and
Lemon is Speechless... gahahahahaah~
Okay back to V.O.S, it was really hard to find pictures and info of them
I felt like a detective -_-
It says they all went to school together but their ages vary o_o
Park Ji Heon (31), Choi Hyun Joon (28), Kim Kyung Rok (26)
The leader is kinda old rofl >_<
But it's okay, they have voices amazing enough to touch my heart
What could be better than seeing 3 mature sexy men in sleek suits singing their hearts out? *melts*
[In this pic, L-R : Choi Hyun Joon, Park Ji Heon, Kim Kyung Rok]
And because my blatant bias wants to show itself =x
Kim Kyung Rok looking cool~
Choi Hyun Joon the cutie~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment