"Jae I can see your moobs!
And they're mighty fine~"
If only I could say that to his face, haha!
I'm still figuring out this growing attraction for Jaejoong
Whenever I see his face, I wanna scream "Woman!"
But everything else about him screams "Hot sexy gorgeous man~"
From his broad shoulders to his muscular arms and that sexy expanse of chest and that dip and oh-- *wipes drool and blood*
Why Jae, you're truly a sin... sinfully beautiful
I kept telling myself that you're too feminine for my liking
But you've changed so much after that
That's something I cannot deny
I don't think I'll ever understand
Maybe I will, someday...
Pretty woman, walking down the street~
p/s: Inspired by a pic in popseoul, ugh sexy pedo~
And this... this is my second post on Jae's hotness already!
What exactly is happening?! I need my dose of Min and Yunnie~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment