CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Delusional

I have not been blogging. WHY IS THAT?!

Apparently, I have not been checking my mails either
Just signed into MSN and saw 34 new mails LOL
And that eventually led me to spend hours at Facebook alone!
I was busy amusing myself there
Much to my amusement, it involves around *cough* Changmin *cough*
I found out that Changmin will fall in love with me, Changmin is MINE!
Just let me delude myself in my delusional fantasies once in a while, or most of the time...
Also snooped about at the Shim Changmin fanpage, was amazed at the collection of photos
It's all Min-centric, it's just Min everywhere I think I could die of happiness
There's Jaemin, Homin and I didn't know Changminho exists!
I have the mentality of a 16-year-old fangirl =x
CHANGMIN I LOVE YOU~ ♥

I painted my nails halfway, done the left hand but not the right LOL
And I'm not hungry despite not eating breakfast and lunch
I don't even feel like eating my dinner, it's getting cold
I'm not anorexic pfft, I'm just having one of those days XD

0 Played: