This is what a Black Butterfly goldfish looks like
It's the only black one in the school of goldfishes
Therefore, I named him Blackie~
This is not a racist statement LOL
I adore it more than the others
Just because it stands out strikingly
He likes to hide among the sea plants
And we would joke that he's being bullied and left out by the goldies
Or being looked down and ostracized because he's black and different
Poor thing, he doesn't know that we all admire him from the other side of the glass
He looks so beautiful and swims elegantly with his flowy tail
I was so tempted to touch and feel it coz I thought that it would be soft
I dipped my hand into the aquarium and touched it
And it wasn't soft at all, he's hard and ripped with muscles, gahahaha!
Okay I shall stop channeling DBSK for once, too late damage is done XD
fly... fly... fly... like the butterfly of the sea~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment