My muse a.k.a blogging tendency doesn't come in the morning anymore
Now, it comes at midnight... just when I am about to sleep -_-
This was meant to be posted yesterday
But one thing led to another and... tada~ this is it
I was about to go to sleep, trying to shut my eyes coz it's way past my bedtime
When suddenly, this friggin bird chirped
Which bird chirps at 6 in the morning?!?!
Why yes, that was the time I went to sleep =x
Okay, so then the bird finally flew away probably go looking for worms
And then... my lil' bro's alarm clock decided to ring! -___-
It is a very loud alarm clock too
The thing is, my lil' bro sleeps like a dead log
That would explain why he misses school so often
So I waited for him to finally wake up and shut the damn alarm so I can go back to sleep
I don't feel like going to his room to shut it myself eventhough it was irritating me to death
That alarm is so loud that I feel like throwing it out the window or hitting my bro's head with it till it stops D:<
But few minutes after, it was still ringing
I took my handphone and called my mum, wondering if she would pick up~ LOL
She really answered, in a sleepy voice
Mum : Mhmm... Why?
Me : Daniel's alarm clock is ringing. -hangs up-
Then I heard my parents' bedroom door creaked open
And then the noise finally stopped and I went back to sleep peacefully... at 7am?!?!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment