CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Unpublished

Edit: Omg lol, this was supposed to be published like... long ago but I kinda forgot
Saved it in draft though, psst... I tampered with the date coz I came back after 12 LOL
Also, today is finally the day I get my real freedom and holiday
This week, I was supposed to do my report but being the procrastinator that I am, I only started it yesterday
I thought okay, 15-20 pages, shouldn't be a problem =x
How wrong I was, my brain decided not to function, it got fried
And I was finding every way to escape doing my report
I went to allkpop, popseoul, youtube, livejournal, read fics, msn
Omg, I really don't know the meaning of panic
I'm always doing things last minute out of habit coz that's when all the ideas start flowing
But I felt like dying while doing my report coz of the application of theories part
I started at 4pm and finished at 7am LOL
I really squeezed every crap from my brain to fill the 15 pages
Deadline was Friday, 4pm.. and I had to go to uni to hand it in
And I'm just... sigh... really exhausted, but I'm finally free of everything!
It's all good coz we celebrated Beii's birthday tonight~!
It was all fun... Beii, we hope you liked the *ehem* present :D
But I felt really thirsty tonight LMAO I don't know why
It's like those people who take drugs and it makes them thirsty or something
Except, I don't do drugs XD
It was really nice catching up with the girls, celebrating each other's 21st birthday this year~

[Now to the actual post...]
This was meant to be published earlier as an edit to last Friday's post
But it didn't get saved and published, I don't know what happened
And I'm feeling stupid for re-writing this again D:
I watched the new vampire series, True Blood
It was a marathon, 4 episodes back to back
I was wondering when it would end lol~ but episodes after episodes and I can't tear my eyes from the TV although I was very sleepy and had work the next day
It was nice, but holds nothing to Twilight
The main guy was kinda old, Edward Cullen is the most dashing, good looking vampire ever
But Tom Cruise's Lestat in 'An Interview With The Vampire' was irresistable too
The girl, Sookie looks like a dumb blonde lol~
I liked her, Anna Paquin as Rogue in X-Men and when she wasn't blonde
Still, I prefer sweet sweet mysterious Bella
But True Blood is definitely more violent, darker and vampire-ish than Twilight
I was switching off the TV when it ended
Then I looked over at the aquarium
I saw something black on the sand
And then started to panic, it was my favourite goldfish, Black Butterfly!
My mum bought it for feng shui reasons, it's the only black in the sea of goldfishes
That's why it stands out and became my favourite!
So, I took a closer look at the aquarium

Me : OMG, Blackie are you dead?! *taps glass*
Blackie : ... -finally moves-
Me : Oh, you're alive *relieved sigh*
Blackie : ... -swims about-
Me : Sleeping ar, huh?

*Looks around to see if anyone caught me talking to the fish*

I can't believe I talked to a fish!
That's almost as weird as my mum talking to her plants!
She claims they can hear her and grow better o_o
I don't know which is weirder...
If I talk to my dog often, will that make him younger and smarter? @_@
Why did I even bother to re-write this?!?! LOL

0 Played: