CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Laughing Fool

I am easily amused... like very
I laugh at the slightest thing that happens to be funny
And when I start laughing, it doesn't end till much later
It starts out as a hysterical, I'd laugh till tears form in my eyes
My cheeks turn red and hurt from all the non-stop laughing
Sometimes if it's too funny I'd laugh silently and bang my fists on the table and suddenly I find it hard to breathe
And in the end I'm left breathless and giggly with a stupid smile plastered on my face like an idiot
Laughing brings so much relief
It makes you forget about everything and just focus on the funny thing that just happened
It's just a really nice feeling
To be able to laugh unguarded and without a care in the world
I shall remember to laugh and smile whenever I'm feeling down and out

It's a really funny variety show Jihwaza which DBSK guest starred in
It was just so hilarious I can't help it but burst out laughing in the middle of the night
My mum came up to me and scolded me for laughing like a madwoman LOL
I just told her, Hey I'm just laughing, what's wrong with that??
And she left me alone to continue laughing at the computer screen like crazy
It was so funny till I laughed out loud and was unfocused on the screen
So I'd rewind the scene back over and over again
And it is still funny after watching for the nth time! Hahahaha
My goodness, these dear sweet sweet guys from DBSK never fail to amuse me each time with their antics
They still look gorgeous and handsome and adorable even after they made a fool out of themselves
Like the way Yoochun was being all cool trying to show a taekwondo high kick and landed on his butt! And the rest of the guys just carried him away carelessly
Or the way Yunho was so confident he can do the human tetris but was pushed into the water, he still emerged looking wet and so sexy guhhh...
Junsu being a darling as always, laughing and smiling all the time
It makes me have this urge to smile and grin whenever I see it
I'm beginning to think that I might have a smiling disorder
And Jaejoong is so adorable being all clueless and spaced out, I just feel like pinching, hugging and kissing him back to earth lol okay I did not just say that
Changmin... guhhh why did he had to be so damn adorable and sexy with his cute ponytail and his rolled up sleeves and pants and gorgeous long long legs and claps like a very happy seal I want to jump him!
And all these, all 8 parts of the show resulting in me watching till 2.30 in the morning
Sigh, I'm sleep deprived because of these guys...

Why so funnay?? <--- XD

Oh and I almost forgot...
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY
And I kept forgetting coz nobody has pulled a prank on me yet!
It's getting too dull and boring for April's Fool
I remember the fun times during school and uni
All the harmless pranks, someone please trick me silly now! LOL
I'm thinking this is the perfect day to pull pranks on Junsu and Eunhyuk coz they're so gullible, they'd believe anything!

0 Played: