CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boys Over Flowers

I wanted to go to Aeon Jusco to buy a few stuffs after work yesterday
Then I saw this little kitten on the verge of falling into the drain
So without much thinking, I took and placed in on safer grounds
I looked around the area, looking for any sign of it's mother or owner
But nothing, it was alone and kept meow-ing
I took pity on it, it looked hungry and there was nothing for it to eat
I didn't think much of it and Jusco was just opposite of me
So I walked a few steps and I looked down
I almost squeaked when that kitten was circling around my legs
I just took it away from the drain and now it's following me around like I'm it's owner?!
I didn't know what to do, I couldn't just leave it there
So I called my mum who was supposed to fetch me
I told her that I saved a kitten and now it's clinging to me
She sounded a little hesitated before speaking again
She said to wait for her and maybe take the kitten home
My mum has a soft spot for animals, thank goodness
And that's why I get to keep many pets! It's like a zoo
The pets I had before are dogs, rabbits, hamsters, guinea pig, white mice, birds, mini chickens, star tortoises, green turtles, fish...
Okay back to topic
Even though I felt pity and sorry for the kitten
We were just not meant to be... LOL
I have a jealous cat-hating piglet dog at home
And things might get ugly if I brought the kitty home, it might be bloody!
I'm sorry but that's all I can do
I can't go around taking every kitten I come across back home >_<
Besides, I'm much more of a dog person :D

Also, I've been following this Korean drama called "Boys Over Flowers"
And it's basically the Korean version of Taiwan's "Meteor Garden" and Japan's "Hana Yori Dango"
I went crazy for all 3 versions! XD
So I watch it every Monday and Tuesday and usually my mum joins me
Somehow, my dad and younger brother watched along yesterday!
This is a chick flick, for anyone who is not a young girl spazzing over the hot cast, it just seems wrong okay
I sighed and groaned whenever they make a remark about the drama
I wanted to facepalm and headdesk when my dad said,
"Even the guys are prettier than the girl. How lah?"
LOL... it was abit exaggerating but it still holds some truth
The pretty boy is none other than the SS501 leader, Kim Hyun Joong
Guhhh... is it so wrong to like pretty guys?!
Is it wrong that they're prettier than girls?!
I think I'm beginning to fall for Lee Minho's manly badass attitude minus the horrible perm, oh my eyes!
And Kim Bum's ladies man charm and that bright smile!
I swear it's contagious coz whenever I see him smile, I automatically smile too... how retarded!

[L-R]: Kim Joon, Kim Bum, Lee Minho, Goo Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joong
Photobucket

Photobucket

If DBSK were F4... err F5, they'd look like this and it will be the highest rating show ever and fangirls all over the world will faint and or die coz it's just too hot to watch them all together and acting and talking and being all cool and suave and rich and badass and minus the girl coz Jae can be and it will be my favourite drama for the rest of my life... guhhhh *explodes*
Photobucket

Why yes, I'm a big fan of the cliche storyline where boy hates girl and girl kicks boy's ass and boy falls deeply in love with girl but girl likes boy's cool best friend who is in love with his childhood friend and doesn't realise till later that he also likes girl but too bad coz girl is already together with boy
*breathes* No, it's not complicated at all...
That's why I like love triangles, there's just so much drama! :D

1 Played:

guesswho said...

awwwwwwwwww a kitten! :D.
I DON'T LIKE BOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
D:
...
...
YES. MIN WOULD BE THE MAIN GUY(DOMYOUJI) AND JAE WOULD BE THE GIRL. HOMGGG <3