My mind is incoherent right now...
Just saw something, more like a gif of a rather pleasantly disturbing and oh-so-sinful trio of JaeMinHo thrusting their hips during a performance of 'Purple Line'
I think I just died a little on the inside, it makes me happy and excited!
And I can't stop looking at it, can't tear my eyes away, it's blinding me!
OMG... Changmin's pelvic thrust is epic win, he's such a natural... which had me wondering how does he do that?!
Did he have any experience or practice of thrusting it?
LOL I was having perverse thoughts just by looking at it, I'm sure any fangirl would have too
I was entertaining my fantasies of ehem ehem, woots XD
Why Changmin, WHY?! Why are you so hot and sexy? Gah!
He even beat Yunho who is supposedly the best dancer in the group
And there's Jaejoong, who can't dance to save his life... LMAO
He's so cute and fail at dancing, it cracks me up =x
He's a great singer but apparently not a great dancer
Just like Yunho's a great dancer but not that great of a singer
But hey, one can't have the best of both worlds
Pelvic thrust for the win!!! Me likes ♥
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment