CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Crystal Clear

I think I might be a sadist... I like to torture myself
Because I've been traveling to and from home to uni and now work since 2006, it's crazy
Okay so that doesn't makes me a sadist but it's still pretty sad
People ask me how do I go to uni/work, and when I tell them I travel
They all go like... *gasp* "Omg?! How do you cope with all that?!" or "Why don't you get a place somewhere near?"
I just don't want to, I like going back home after a tiring day to home-cooked dinner, be with my family and dog, watch some stupid show on TV, stay glued in front of the computer, and sleep in my own room... just basically doing anything I want
Hey, it's not that far really, it's just the horrible traffic jam that's killing me
And when I think about it, there're plenty of people who go through this daily too
It's just life, and sometimes life's harder on some people
I'm not one of those people, because I think I'm very blessed indeed
I get home and I see all their faces, and I think it's all worth it...

On another note, I have a new addition to my family!
My mum will be taking care of my 2-month old baby girl cousin
Her parents are working in Singapore and living in Johor, so it's kinda hard
Besides, it's way safer to let the family take care of the child
Before this, few years back my mum also looked after my little boy cousin, who is the baby girl's brother
But the job of baby-sitting him has been passed to my 4th aunt
We're always missing him and would pester my mum to take us there
He's just so adorable, lovable and downright mischievous!
His sister is equally adorable and small
I'm actually fascinated by how tiny her hands and feet are o_o
I love babies but I'm annoyed by kids, irritating brats!
I love the smell of babies, they smell like milk and powder and shampoo and all things nice!
I finally have a sister, who is 20 years old my junior?!?! Gawd I feel like an aunt -_-
I used to complain to my parents for not producing me a sister, but giving me 2 idiotic brothers instead
Now I have a sister to pamper and smother and dress her up!
I can't wait to influence teach her all the wonders of DBSK the world
I mentioned earlier that my grandma, mum and aunts went to pick a name for her
They came up with 2 good names, let's say MS and HY
I really liked HY coz it sounds really pretty
It sounds like Honey, and we all thought it would be hilarious if everyone called and teased her that
Her mum wanted HY, but her father wanted MS, just coz it's the better of the two
I was disappointed, but who am I to decide right? I'm not her parent
But I'm glad that they gave her an English name coz MS really doesn't sound flattering, especially in this era
Her name is Crystal, and they predict that she'll grow up to be beautiful
Which I also had a laugh coz, who names their kid Crystal anymore?!
And best of all, the name was a suggestion from my mum! LOL
Imagine if my mum had given me that name! LMAO
Thank you very much mum, for not giving me an 'Engrish' name, for I will bug you for the rest of my life
To think that I kinda resented them for not giving me an English name
Now that I know their choice of names... NO THANK YOU!!!
Arigato! Kamsahamnida! Xie xie! Terima Kasih! Bye Bye~

Oh why hello, March~ :D



0 Played: