CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Heartquake

Today I have the strangest urge... to listen to sad songs
I don't even know why, this is unbelievable... unacceptable!
I don't listen to sad songs, heck I don't even like them!
Something is really messing with my mind o_o
Me and sad songs just don't go hand in hand ya' know?
I'll only ever listen to catchy and fast songs
Somehow... today is just... bizarre
I'm not even feeling sad or upset or angry at the world
I've been playing this sad song on repeat for so many times I've lost count
It's 'How' by Kim Kyung Rok, a member of V.O.S
I can't see how a sad song can make me click replay over and over again
But this song does the trick, it's so beautifully sad T_T
His voice is just suitable for sad, heartbreaking songs
Cry me a river~ drown me in sadness...
Another sad song is 'Heartquake' by Super Junior feat. Yunho & Yoochun
I just love the sad heartbreaking voices of K.R.Y (Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yehsung)
And the way they sync in harmony with Yunho and Yoochun's rapping
I especially love Yehsung's voice, it carries the pain so well I can feel it
I also like 'Just Like Being Shot' by Baek Ji Young
Even the song title sounds painful, oww -dies-
All these sad songs... so painful, so heartbreaking, it hurts so bad, why?!
I feel like dying... -jumps off a cliff-
Wow suicidal tendencies, maybe I should stop listening to sad songs

Also, I've started to love album cover arts
The ones that show illustrations, not the artist's face
They're just so prettyful beautiful~
Here are some of my collections






0 Played: